Is Aurélien Guillory Crazy?

I had thought of titling this post Yet Another Unitarian*Universalist Thief or Yet Another Unitarian*Universalist Petty Criminal but decided that the above title is rather more apropos. . . In yet another Unitarian*Universalist senseless act of stupidity, if not criminality. . . oh so colorful unintelligent designer Aurélien Guillory confiscated one of my picket signs earlier today.

A strong gust of wind blew all three of my freestanding picket signs down, and one of them that had been leaning up against the municipal rubbish bin that graces the entrance of the Unitarian Church of Montreal was blown about halfway up the main path that leads from the sidewalk to the main entrance of the Unitarian Church of Montreal. As I was standing there debating whether or not to step onto the property of the Unitarian Church of Montreal to retrieve that stray picket sign colorful Montreal interior designer Aurélien Guillory and his female friend or partner approached the Unitarian Church of Montreal from the east using the narrow path made for disabled people, or whatever word oh so PC U*Us use to describe disabled people these days, that runs along the front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal and intersects with the main entry path.

When Aurélien and his partner turned onto the ramp for disabled people that leads to the main doors of the UCM he saw my picket sign lying on the other side of the railing that is intended to help people who have difficulty walking, which is definitely a growing demographic at the aging and dwindling Unitarian Church of Montreal, to say nothing of many other "churches" of the "tiny fringe religion" known U*U World-wide as U*Uism. . . Aurélien Guillory haughtily demanded that I remove the picket sign from the path. I responded to him by politely suggesting that he pick it up and bring it to me since, strictly speaking, I am not allowed to step onto the property of the Unitarian Church of Montreal. This was a bit of a test in that, in the not so distant past, not so intelligent designer Aurélien Guillory had tried to illegally confiscate aka steal my freestanding picket signs, and had thus gained his first fifteen minutes worth of U*U World fame. Needless to say, Aurélien Guillory did not miss another opportunity to miss an opportunity to gain some more U*U World fame on The Emerson Avenger blog. . .

Unfortunately I decided not to bring my Pentax K10D digital SLR, or any other digital camera, to "church" today, otherwise I would probably have had a yet another digital photograph of Unitarian*Universalist Aurélien Guillory illegally confiscating yet another picket sign or even some U*U Tube video footage. Aurélien Guillory responded to my suggestion that he bring my stray picket sign to me, rather than having me stepping onto "church" property to retreive it and risk having him or some other U*U then using that as an excuse to charge me with trespassing or something, by saying, "I will just bring it in for you." He obviously meant that he would pick it up and bring it into the Unitarian Church of Montreal. How this could be "for me" is beyond me however. . . I warned Aurélien that he risked being charged with theft if he did so but that did not deter this DIM Thinking Montreal Unitarian U*U from doing the wrong thing as it were. He picked up the stray picket sign and took it into the Unitarian Church of Montreal.

Interestingly enough the picket sign slogans on that particular picket sign said -

"CHURCH" OF THE "PSYCHOTIC" REACTION

and

U ASS*TO*RISK U

with the latter slogan being face up when Aurélien confiscated it.

Most appropriate I think. . .

So, yet again. . . not so intelligent U*U interior designer Aurélien Guillory has managed to make an U*U out of himself and contributed to further "image tarnishing" of the already "irrepairably damaged" reputation of the Unitarian Church of Montreal. I waited for him, or another Montreal Unitarian, to come to their senses and come out of the Unitarian Church of Montreal to hand me back my picket sign but not a single U*U did so. . . As much as it was very tempting to call in a complaint to the Montreal police force about yet another Unitarian*Universalist theft of my picket signs, this time by Aurélien Guillory rather than that fool of a Queen's Counsel lawyer Kenneth Howard QC, and thus have the Montreal police yet again disrupt a church service of the Unitarian Church of Montreal in trying to catch yet another Unitarian*Universalist petty criminal, or at least retrieve the stolen picket sign, I decided not to bother. Unlike crazy Montreal Unitarians, including their apparently quite paranoid Yankee minister Rev. Diane Rollert, I try not to unduly harass the Montreal police force, even when I do have legitimate reasons to call them.

I probably will not bother pressing theft charges against Aurélien Guillory since I really do believe that the Montreal police force has much better things to do with their time than deal with petty theft committed by petty Montreal Unitarian U*Us. In any case it is well worth the loss of that single picket sign if it was displayed inside the Unitarian Church of Montreal for any length of time as some kind of trophy or something. Maybe I can strike a deal with U*U interior designer Aurélien Guillory that will allow him to steal my picket signs as long as he displays them to congregants inside the Unitarian Church of Montreal. ;-) The only reason that I had Kenneth Howard QC charged with theft and assault when he stole some of my picket signs in 2001 was because he was an arrogant Queen's Counsel lawyer who thought that his status as a Queen's Counsel lawyer put him above the law. I felt obliged to burst that bubble of yet another delusional U*U and Kenneth Howard QC copped a plea and was subjected to non-judicial treatment of his criminal acts against me. I will none-the-less try to retrieve the stolen picket sign from the Unitarian Church of Montreal since, if it has not left the building. . . Montreal Unitarians are once again in possession of stolen property and may even be accessories after the fact of interior designer Aurélien Guillory's petty crime.

Before skulking into the alleged Unitarian Church of Montreal with my purloined "CHURCH" OF THE "PSYCHOTIC" REACTION picket sign Aurélien Guillory blurted out that "all this negativity" would "come back" on me, no doubt referring to the "negativity" of my picket sign slogans etc. I am not sure whether or not he said that this "negativity" would "come back" on me three times though. . . I find this bold assertion of unintelligent designer Aurélien Guillory to be deliciously ironic because the picket sign that he confiscated was quite intelligently designed to ensure that the negativity of Rev. Ray Drennan's contemptuous dismissal of my revelatory religious experience as "your psychotic experience", and the related negativity of no shortage of other Unitarian*Universalist U*Us insisting that I am psychotic or otherwise seriously mentally ill, comes back to bite pathologically hypocritical Montreal Unitarian U*Us on the U*U on any given Sunday. So far. . . that has probably been well over a hundred Sundays and may even be heading towards three hundred Sundays. Makes you wonder who is really crazy doesn't it?

Comments