Peter Bowden Bumps A Big Fat U*U Beastie. . .

Over on the YRUU UUlogy blog, the flogger of UU bumber stickers, U*U Tube video producer, and well rounded U*U propagandist Peter Bowden describes the UUA as -

"a slow, fat beast slowly wading through years of accumulated gunk and goo."

I couldn't agree more. . .

He goes on to say -

"I love it, good little beastie, but it is flawed. And they know it."

There is no question that the not so good little beastie known as the UUA aka the Unitarian Universalist Association of Congregations is seriously flawed in a variety of ways. I do believe that I have been saying this for close to a decade now if not longer. . . And yes, I do believe that UUA administrators "know it" due in no small measure to me and other people repeatedly pointing out the serious flaws of the UUA in the vain hope that UUA administrators will take responsible steps to get around to correcting the UUA's diverse flaws.

Unfortunately for the well-being of the U*U World, DIM Thinking UUA administrators like former UUA President Rev. Dr. John A. Buehrens, current UUA President Bill Sinkford, former Ministerial Fellowship Committee Executive Secretary Rev. Diane Miller, current Executive Secretary of the MFC Rev. Beth Miller, and the Unitarian Universalist Association’s Director of Congregational Services Rev. Dr. Tracey Robinson-Harris and others. . . seem to be rather "slow", to say nothing of "fat". . . in more than one sense of those words.

Just in case it is "memory-holed", although I have some reason to believe that it might not be. . . here is the follow-up comment that I just posted to the YRUU UUlogy blog in response to Peter Bowden's well-informed and thus quite justifiable personal opinions about the UUA, or what UUA Office of Electronic Communication Director Deborah Weiner would call "unsubstantiated rumors" aka "unsubstantiated rumours" about that the not so good "little beastie" that she works for. . .

Wonderful analogy there Peter!

I dare say that I have had my own bitter experience with that slow, fat beast slowly wading through years of accumulated gunk and goo. ;-)

Comments