A Temporary Moratorium On Comments

Due to having other important matters that I must attend to I am placing a temporary moratorium on comments to The Emerson Avenger blog. If I had unlimited time and energy I would be very happy to continually rebut the U*U BS that is posted here by a few U*U trolls but unfortunately I do not have unlimited time. Dealing with comments has taken up too much of my time in the last few weeks and has distracted me from dealing with other things that I have to do, not the least of these being preparing to thoroughly cross-examine Rev. Diane Rollert when I challenge her deeply misguided attempt to seek a restraining order against me on the 25th of this month which is less than ten days away. I expect that this necessary moratorium on comments will last at least until February 25th, but it may possibly last a bit longer if time constraints do not allow me to respond adequately to comments.

This temporary moratorium on comments is not a matter of banning anyone from posting here. It is simply a question of time management. When I have more time available to respond to comments I will end the moratorium. Most of the U*Us posting U*U BS here have their own blogs so they can post their U*U BS about me on their own blogs in the meantime. I will probably add a few new posts between now and the 25th of February and will certainly be blogging about what occurs on February 25th regardless of the outcome. I have a feeling however that the issue of the restraining order Rev. Diane Rollert is seeking against me may not be resolved on February 25th due to a possible legal complication that only came to my attention in the last couple of months. I would prefer that it was resolved one way or the other on the 25th, particularly since I really don't care all that much whether or not the restraining order is granted, but based on past experiences in court (including some fairly recent ones dealing with tickets) I can see that there may be an additional delay of several months. We will know soon enough. . .

If anyone feels that they have something relevant and important to say to me about any blog posts they may contact me privately at -

robinedgar59@yahoo.ca

Comments