The Emerson Avenger

The Emerson Avenger is a "memory hole" free blog where censorship is scorned. This blog will "guard the right to know" about any injustices and abuses that corrupt Unitarian Universalism. Posters may speak and argue freely, according to conscience, about any injustices and abuses, or indeed hypocrisy, that they may know about so that the Avenger, in the form of justice and redress, may come surely and swiftly. . . "Slowly, slowly the Avenger comes, but comes surely." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

In 1992 I underwent a profound revelatory experience of God which revealed that the total solar eclipse "Eye of God" is a "Sign in the Heavens" that symbolizes God's divine omniscience. You may read about what Rev. Ray Drennan of the Unitarian Church of Montreal contemptuously dismissed as my "psychotic experience" here: http://revelationisnotsealed.homestead.com - This revelatory religious experience inspired me to propose an inter-religious celebration of Creation that would take place whenever a total solar eclipse took place over our planet. You may read about what Rev. Ray Drennan and other leading members of the Unitarian Church of Montreal falsely and maliciously labeled as a "cult" here: http://creationday.homestead.com - I am now an excommunicated Unitarian whose "alternative spiritual practice" includes publicly exposing and denouncing Unitarian*Universalist injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy. The Emerson Avenger blog will serve that purpose for me and hopefully others will share their concerns here. Dee Miller's term DIM Thinking is used frequently and appropriately on this blog. You may read more about what DIM Thinking is here - http://www.takecourage.org/defining.htm

Saturday, February 16, 2008

A Temporary Moratorium On Comments

Due to having other important matters that I must attend to I am placing a temporary moratorium on comments to The Emerson Avenger blog. If I had unlimited time and energy I would be very happy to continually rebut the U*U BS that is posted here by a few U*U trolls but unfortunately I do not have unlimited time. Dealing with comments has taken up too much of my time in the last few weeks and has distracted me from dealing with other things that I have to do, not the least of these being preparing to thoroughly cross-examine Rev. Diane Rollert when I challenge her deeply misguided attempt to seek a restraining order against me on the 25th of this month which is less than ten days away. I expect that this necessary moratorium on comments will last at least until February 25th, but it may possibly last a bit longer if time constraints do not allow me to respond adequately to comments.

This temporary moratorium on comments is not a matter of banning anyone from posting here. It is simply a question of time management. When I have more time available to respond to comments I will end the moratorium. Most of the U*Us posting U*U BS here have their own blogs so they can post their U*U BS about me on their own blogs in the meantime. I will probably add a few new posts between now and the 25th of February and will certainly be blogging about what occurs on February 25th regardless of the outcome. I have a feeling however that the issue of the restraining order Rev. Diane Rollert is seeking against me may not be resolved on February 25th due to a possible legal complication that only came to my attention in the last couple of months. I would prefer that it was resolved one way or the other on the 25th, particularly since I really don't care all that much whether or not the restraining order is granted, but based on past experiences in court (including some fairly recent ones dealing with tickets) I can see that there may be an additional delay of several months. We will know soon enough. . .

If anyone feels that they have something relevant and important to say to me about any blog posts they may contact me privately at -

robinedgar59@yahoo.ca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home