Yet Another Unitarian*Universalist Jihad aka U*U Jihad Propaganda Video. . . Marlene Dietrich Singing - I Get A Kick Out Of U*Us



Looks like Frank Sinatra gets a kick out of U*Us too. . . :-)



My story is much to sad to be told
But practically everything leaves me totally cold
The only exception I know is the case
When I'm out on a quiet spree,
fighting vainly the old ennui
And I suddenly turn and see
Your fabulous face

I get no kick from champagne
Mere alcohol doesn't thrill me at all
So tell me why should it be true
That I get a kick out of U*U

Some they may go for cocaine
I'm sure that if, I took even one sniff
It would bore me terrifically too
But I get a kick out of U*U

I get a kick every time I see U*U standing there before me
I get a kick though its clear to see,
U*Us obviously do not adore me

I get no kick in a plane
Flying too high with some gal in the sky
Is my idea of nothing to do
But I get a kick, U*U give me a boot,
I get a kick out of U*U. . .

Comments