The Emerson Avenger's New Year's Resolutions For 2009
2. Share what President Sinkford once rightly described as my "obviously deep concerns" with UUA Presidential candidates Rev. Laurel Hallman and Rev. Peter Morales if or when Rev. Bill Sinkford once again fails or refuses to responsibly address them.
3. Attempt to make the anti-religious intolerance and bigotry of the Atheist Supremacist subset of Humanist U*Us, and the UUA's ongoing mishandling of clergy misconduct complaints issues in the 2009 UUA Presidential elections.
4. Get in a pissing match with at least six U*U "skunks".
i.e. Publicly criticize at least six, and as many as twelve. . . transgressive U*U ministers or UUA officials who have not previously been publicly criticized by The Emerson Avenger over the course of 2009. Aim to have publicly criticized at least 2% of all 1500 or so U*U ministers by the end of 2009, rather than the approximate 1% of the "less than excellent" ministers of that "tiny, declining, fringe religion" known as Unitarian*Universalism that have already been deservedly criticized by the dreaded Emerson Avenger. . .
5. As part and parcel of the above New Year's Resolution, blog about "less than excellent" U*U minister Rev. Calvin O. O. Dame's interesting variation on the theme of "Small Group Ministry". . .
6. Do some more TEA blog posts about anti-Republican intolerance and bigotry in the Unitarian*Universalist religious community aka "the Church of the Far Left". Possibly file a few formal complaints against one or two of those U*U ministers who are clearly and unequivocally guilty of engaging in anti-Republican intolerance and bigotry. Commend those few U*U ministers who have firmly and forthrightly spoken out against anti-Republican intolerance and bigotry in the U*U World.
7. File a formal unbecoming conduct/clergy misconduct complaint against Rev. Dr. Tim Jensen with the UUA for almost certainly plagiarizing my comparatively unique and original words and ideas, and unquestionably insulting and defaming me in his 'Is it a Phoenix or an "Obama?"' blog post on his The Eclectic Cleric blog and his subsequent comments on my 'Rev. Tim Jensen - Eclectic Cleric Or Klepto Cleric? U*Us Decide. . .' blog post.
8. Publicly protest against U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy in front of at least one major U.S. U*U "church" and/or the corporate "head office" of the UUA at 25 Beacon Street in Boston during 2009.
9. Make a serious effort to publicly protest against U*U injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy at the 2009 UUA GA in Salt Lake City. Other important priorities for the summer of 2009 may get in the way of successfully carrying out this particular New Year's Resolution.
10. Resume my peaceful public protest against U*U anti-religious intolerance and bigotry, as well as other U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy, in front of the Unitarian Church of Montreal in the summer or fall of 2009.
11. Create and post some new videos of my public protest against U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy to my YouTube page aka U*U Tube.
12. Seriously look into pressing criminal charges against a certain unmentionable U*U minister who would appear to have committed a criminal act. . .
13. I will leave this one up to the vivid imaginations of U*Us. I have at least one other New Year's Resolution in mind but do feel free to make suggestions for my 13th New Year's Resolution in the comments section.
Feeling lucky U*Us?