The Emerson Avenger

The Emerson Avenger is a "memory hole" free blog where censorship is scorned. This blog will "guard the right to know" about any injustices and abuses that corrupt Unitarian Universalism. Posters may speak and argue freely, according to conscience, about any injustices and abuses, or indeed hypocrisy, that they may know about so that the Avenger, in the form of justice and redress, may come surely and swiftly. . . "Slowly, slowly the Avenger comes, but comes surely." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

In 1992 I underwent a profound revelatory experience of God which revealed that the total solar eclipse "Eye of God" is a "Sign in the Heavens" that symbolizes God's divine omniscience. You may read about what Rev. Ray Drennan of the Unitarian Church of Montreal contemptuously dismissed as my "psychotic experience" here: http://revelationisnotsealed.homestead.com - This revelatory religious experience inspired me to propose an inter-religious celebration of Creation that would take place whenever a total solar eclipse took place over our planet. You may read about what Rev. Ray Drennan and other leading members of the Unitarian Church of Montreal falsely and maliciously labeled as a "cult" here: http://creationday.homestead.com - I am now an excommunicated Unitarian whose "alternative spiritual practice" includes publicly exposing and denouncing Unitarian*Universalist injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy. The Emerson Avenger blog will serve that purpose for me and hopefully others will share their concerns here. Dee Miller's term DIM Thinking is used frequently and appropriately on this blog. You may read more about what DIM Thinking is here - http://www.takecourage.org/defining.htm

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Never Mind The Bollocks, Or The Sex Pistols. . . Here's The Problems Of The U*Us aka The Emerson Avenger's Kind Of Church Music. . .


A work in progress aka a problem in progress. . .

Inspired by a "less than excellent" aka problematic U*U World
and this "less than perfect" but really quite good
'A Perfect World' blog post. . . :-)

The Sex Pistols' classic punk rock song
aka cl*ass*ic pU*Unk rock song

Problems*

Too many problems
Oh why am I here?
I need to be me
'Cos U*Us're all too clear
And I can see
There's something wrong with U*U
But what do U*Us expect me to do?
At least U*Us gotta know what I wanna be
Don't come to me if U*U need pity
Are U*U lonely? U*U got no one?
U*U got U*Ur body in suspension
There's a problem, problem
Problem, the problem is U*U

Eat U*Ur heart out on a plastic tray
U*U don't do what U*U want
Then U*U'll fade away
U*Us won't find me working
Nine to five
It's too much fun a being alive
I'm using my feet for my human machine
U*U won't find me living for the screen
Are U*U lonely all U*Ur needs catered
U*U got U*Ur brains dehydrated

Problem, problem
Problem, the problem is U*U
What U*U gonna do?

Problem. . .

Problem. . .

Problem. . . problem
Problem, the problem is U*U
What U*U gonna do with U*Ur problem?
The problem is U*U

Problem. . .

I ain't equipment, I ain't automatic
U*U won't find me just staying static
Don't U*U give me any orders
For people like me
There is no order

Bet U*U thought U*U had it all worked out
Bet U*U thought U*U knew what I was about
Bet U*U thought U*U'd solved all U*Ur problems
But U*U *are* the problem

Problem, problem
Problem, the problem is U*U
What U*U gonna do with U*Ur problem?
I'll leave it to U*U
Problem, the problem is U*U
U*U got a problem
What U*U gonna do?

They know a doctor
Gonna take U*U away
They take U*U away
And throw away the key
They don't want U*U
And they don't want me
U*U got a problem
The problem is U*U
Problem, what U*U gonna do
Problem, you've got a problem,
Problem, U*U got a problem

Problem, problem,
Problem, problem,
Problem, problem,
Problem, problem,
Problem, problem,
Problem, problem,
Problem, problem,
Problem

Problem, problem,
Problem

This U*UTube video of 'The Sex Pistols'
performing 'Problems' live
at the Longhorn Ballroom, Dallas, TX
on January 10th 1978
is for all U*U *cowboys*
and. . .
the whole section of the U*U silent majority
out there in the U*U World.



* as plagU*Urized by The Emerson Avengah
aka *The* Reverend Doctor Eric Theodore Cartman III

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home