Are Irreverence, Iconoclasm and Heresy The UnHoly Trinity Of Unitarian*Universalism aka U*Uism aka *The* U*U Movement?

Just asking. . .

Personally *I* think that Irreverence, Iconoclasm and Heresy could be quite reasonably considered to be *The* UnHoly Trinity of Unitarian*Universalism aka *The* U*U Movement.

I suppose that one might substitute Blasphemy for Heresy if one wanted to be "less than polite", in fact my original conception of the UnHoly Trinity of the U*Us was Irreverence, Iconoclasm and Blasphemy but I decided to be somewhat diplomatic and closer to the U*U Truth of the history of *The* Tiny Declining Fringe Religion.

I had been meaning to blog about this proposed UnHoly Trinity of Unitarian*Universalism that came to *my* mind within the last few weeks. A comment made by Unitalian earlier today gave me the little push that I needed to get around to actually doing it.

Comments