Unitarian*Universalist Seven Principles Are Standing On The Side Of The Emerson Avenger?
Just a little reminder for U*Us -
The Seven Principles Of Unitarian*Universalism
There are seven principles which Unitarian*Universalist congregations affirm and promote:
* The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
* Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
* Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
* A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
* The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
* The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
* Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.