7777*7*7 = Seven Thousand Seven Hundred & Seventy Seven Profile Views On Or About The Seventh Of September 2009

That's right folks I just had a peek at The Emerson Avenger's Blogger profile last night to see how many profile views it had received since I knew that it was on its way to having been viewed approximately* 7,700 times. I was quite surprised when it said - Profile Views (approximate) 7,800. The last time I had checked it, which was within the last week or so, it had said -

Profile Views (approximate) 7,600

so it somehow jumped right past the 7,700 count and up to the 7,800 count within a week or so. That means that at some point in the first week of September, which was the seventh month back when the New Year began on or about the Ides of March instead of January 1st, The Emerson Avenger blog profile page received its seven thousand seven hundred & seventy seventh aka 7,777th page view.

Lucky me!

For the record I have been meaning to update my Blogger profile for some time now but have not gotten around to it due in no small measure to U*Us who insist on passing me U*U ammunition that I have little or no need for since I have a stockpile of U*U ammunition aka a U*U ammunition *dump* ;-) that should keep me in business for months if not years already. . . I really do not need any more ammU*Unition and would much prefer if U*Us stopped passing me ammunition. Heck I think I might even praise the Lord if U*Us kindly stopped passing me the U*U ammunition that gets used against them in my ongoing U*U Jihad.

Still I really *should* finally get around to updating my Blogger profile just as the UUA and the Unitarian Church of Montreal really *should* finally get around to taking responsibility for the diverse injustices and abuses that they are clearly and unequivocally guilty of either directly perpetrating, or indirectly perpetuating in various ways, not the least of these ways being the egregious institutional stonewalling and denial that both of these U*U institutions have engaged in for over thirteen aka 13 rather unlucky years now. . .



* Apparently Google Blogger no longer displays the exact number of times a Blogger blogger's profile has been viewed but only provides approximate figures measured in the hundreds.

Comments