When Faced With U*U Evil As Perpetrated And Perpetuated By Unitarian*Universalist Clergy And UUA Administrators I Expose It And Denounce It.. . .

Just saying. . . on the 'When Faced With Evil' blog post of U*U minister Reverend Erik Walker Wikstrom's A Minister's Musings blog.


"Far from having nothing to say about evil, our Unitarian Universalist faith tells us that the face of evil is the face of alienation, of separation, of us and them."

Then why do Unitarian*Universalists *themselves* go around alienating and marginalizing people as "the other"? Why do so many U*Us maintain complicit silence when they see clear evidence of their fellow U*Us alienating and marginalizing and outright demonizing people? If the face of evil is the face of alienation, of separation, of U*Us and them. . . then Unitarian*Universalist U*Us are beyond any reasonable doubt *guilty* of perpetrating evil and perpetuating evil against your's truly and plenty of other "others".

"And our Unitarian Universalist faith tells us that the only response to a tragedy such as this is to look through the eyes of what is best within ourselves, opening the door of compassion and remembering our place in our common family."

I guess that a whole lot of U*Us, including plenty of U*U clergy and no shortage of top level UUA administrators. . . are abjectly failing and even obstinately refusing to practice what U*U clergy so emptily and insincerely preach. I am still waiting to see something that even remotely resembles an ounce of compassion from either the Unitarian Church of Montreal or the UUA and its very aptly named Ministerial *Fellowship* Committee. I won't talk about U*U "justice" and U*U "equity". Outrageously hypocritical U*Us, including U*U clergy and yes. . . top level UUA officials, have repeatedly proven to me that they do not know the meaning of these words, at least when it comes to their rather inhuman human relations with me and other victims of U*U clergy misconduct.

end quote

Just in case Rev. Erik Walker Wikstrom engages in the evil of separating my legitimate critical comment from the 'When Faced With Evil' blog post of his A Minister's Musings blog aka "Memory holing" it I am posting a screen-shot of the comment as it was posted.


Update: In light of the unfortunate way that the Blogger labels aka blog tags for this TEA blog post have the label/tag for Rev. Erik Walker Wikstrom lined up immediately after the label/tag "Evil U*Us", I feel that it is incumbent upon me to make clear that I do not number Rev. Erik Walker Wikstrom amongst those U*Us who have done evil to me, and I am not aware of any evil he has done to others. This blog post is not intended to be strongly critical of Rev. Erik Walker Wikstrom himself but rather to point out how his words about evil align very well with the well-documented behavior of other U*Us, including other U*U clergy and top level UUA officials, in their rather inhuman human relations with me and other people. For the record, Rev. Erik Walker Wikstrom is amongst those U*U ministers who I have little or no quarrel with and who I would be quite happy to sit down and have a chat with one day.

Comments