The anti-theistic UU's anti-religious crusade

Here is my parody response to a post on Kim Jacobs-Beck's Blue UU Living The Principles blog


Hearing, that fundamentalist atheist UU clergy thought that I was "psychotic", Creation Day was a "cult", and God-believing people more generally were "primitive" was a corner-turning event for me. It is now something of a mission of mine to spread along among the UU community the ridiculous anti-religious preaching of these folks. My basic assumption is that this simply isn't Unitarian or Universalist. I cannot support all the UUA's efforts in condoning and even endorsing such anti-religious intolerance and bigotry. I am exposing the BS on the UU side of this debate. I think it starts more radically, below the level of religious rights and freedom, at the level of exposing and combating the lie-filled preaching the fundamentalist atheist UUs do against me and other Theists. Sometimes as UUs, they're just so nasty and inhuman that they are well deserving of some righteous indignation. Well, when it comes to this issue and a few others. . . I have righteous indignation--in spades. So, have a look at the link below. I recommend The Emerson Avenger blog and Google for good coverage of such intolerance from the religious left as well as links to web sites that document some of this trash.

http://emersonavenger.blogspot.com

So, the UU World covers an anti-Christian "package" available for UU "churches" to buy into.

Sometimes it's hard to believe in Universalist Salvation or indeed Unitarian Reason. . . when you're thinking about people who spread bigotry and hate in the name of Unitarian Universalist religion.

Comments

Anonymous said…
what is your religion?
Robin Edgar said…
The last time I checked I was a Unitarian. Albeit an excommunicated Unitarian. . .

According to the remarkably arrogant self-professed "Universalist" UU Will Shetterly I am not only not a Unitarian but I never even was one. . .