Was U*U AssHat Joel Monka Feeling Lucky Today? Or Was He So Paranoid About A Possible Ass*teroid Impact That He Just Had To Get One Last U*U Dig In?

Words of wisdumb inspired by Joel Monka's paranoid worries about a possible ass*teroid strike -

Just a thought to remember when you're getting all frazzled about projections of budgets ten years in the future, or worries about your personal future are driving you to despair... we are all living under the Sword of Damocles- you, me, the whole human race. No man knows when the stroke will fall. So do your duty for the day - including making plans for the future; that's today's duty - and then put it aside. Let it go, and enjoy the day... it's the only one you've got.

Here is the comment that I left on Joel Monka's Ass*teroids To AssHats blog post which he has already "memory holed" -

Robin Edgar said...

I'm thoroughly enjoying my day Joel.

In fact you just made my day by making a big fat U*U ass*teroid out of yourself AFA*I*AC. I guess that you must have been feeling lucky or something. . .

Yet again ROTFLMU*UO!

Comments