Jimmy Buffet Buffets The Hole-Wide U*U World Tonight With 'The Asshole Song'. . .



Well I was drivin' down I-95 the other night.
Somebody nearly cut me right off the road.
I decided it wasn't gonna do any good to get mad.
So I wrote a song about him instead.
It goes like this...

Were U*U born an asshole?
Or did U*U work at it your whole life?
Either way it worked out fine
'cause U*U're an asshole tonight.

Yes U*U're an A*S*S*H*O*L*E...
And don't U*U try to blame it on me.
U*U deserve all the credit.
U*U're an asshole tonight.

U*U were an asshole yesterday.
U*U're an asshole tonight.
And I've got a feelin'
U*U'll be an asshole the rest of U*Ur life. . .

And I was talkin' to U*Ur mother*
just the other night.
I told her I thought U*U were an asshole.
She said, "Yes. I think U*U're right."

And all U*Ur friends are assholes
'cause U*U've known them U*Ur whole life.
And somebody told me
U*U've got an asshole for a wife.

Were U*U born an asshole?
Or did U*U work at it U*Ur whole life?
Either way it worked out fine
'cause U*U're an a*a*a*ass... hole tonight.


* as in Mother SU*Uperior of insulting and abusive U*U "nuns" like Rev. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang. . .

Comments