The Almighty God Answers A Prayer Of The Emerson Avengah aka The Reverend Doctor Eric Theodore Cartman III On His 'Stuff God Hates' Blog

Speak of the Devil!

Well speaking of *The* Reverend Avenger aka The Emerson Avengah aka The Reverend Doctor Eric Theodore Cartman III anyway. . .
*I* just received word from The Almighty God that He has deigned to answer my prayer aka my ever so polite suggestion that He tell everybody in the whole wide world why He hates The Westboro Baptist Church on the 68th blog post of His 'Stuff God Hates' blog. Prepare thyself, he and/or she who reads this, to tremble and quake before the Incredible Word of God, as written by THE LORD HIMSELF, in response to a petitionary prayer aka polite suggestion of your's truly aka The Reverend Doctor Eric Theodore Cartman III. Here is the comment that I left on The Almighty God's 'Stuff God Hates' blog. Hopefully He will see *fit* to post it as living proof that He occasionally answers prayers submitted to his suggestion box -

Dear Almighty God,

Thank you so much for answering my prayer to let everyone know how much you hate the The Westboro Baptist Church on your awesomely powerful, if not omnipotent, Stuff God Hates blog. I know that some people don't believe that you answer prayers but here is living proof*. I will spread this good news aka gospel around a bit by proselytizing it for you on other blogs and giving it a thumb's up review on StumbleUpon.

In Faith,

Rev. Dr. Eric T. Cartman III

* Anyone who doesn't believe that I asked The Almighty God to create this particular Stuff God Hates blog post via my direct line to The Almighty God can just ask him. He will *confirm* that it is indeed God's Own Truth that *the* Rev. Dr. Eric Cartman III politely suggested it to him a while back. It took The Almighty God a bit longer than Six Days to get around to it, and possibly even longer than than the Six Days that it took him to create the whole world to create it, but He none-the-less managed to answer my prayer in well under Forty Days from the date that I uttered it which was Feb 27, 2009, at 3:16pm EST. I keep track of these things not unlike The Almighty God keeps track of things like The Westboro Baptist Church. . .

Comments