The Litany Against Fear Of Peacebang aka *The* Reverend Doctor Victoria Weinstein aka Vicki The Impaler aka Reverend Doctor Death. . .

The Litany Against Fear Of Peacebang is as follows -

I must not fear Peacebang.

Fear of Reverend Doctor Death is the mind-killer.

Fear of Peacebang is the Big Fat U*U Death that brings anal impalement on the Statue of Liberty's torch or U*Uthenasia by way of smothering with a Big Fat U*U Pillow.

I will face my fear of Vicki The Impaler.

I will permit Peacebang to pass over me and through* me.

And when Peacebang has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see Peacebang's Big Fat U*U Path Of Destruction.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing but Peace without the Big Fat U*U Bang. . .

With any luck my Big Fat U*U Ass will remain unmolested.



* Butt not through my anal canal. . .

Comments