UUA President Peter Morales Reeks Of Big Fat U*U Privilege And Sits At The Very Top Of The Reeking U*U Eh? Hierarchy. . .

Butt don't take *my* word for it U*Us, take *his* word for it as reported by the Associated Press and published in the Boston Herald, Forbes, The Washington Post, and no doubt elsewhere on the interconnected web of the internet -

"I'm a very *privileged* person," Morales said.

"I have *The* Tiny Declining Fringe Religion™ behind me.

I'm not going to get deported or separated from my family.

The worst I will face is some *inconvenience*."

And yes, needless to say, the title of this TEA blog post references the fact that, somewhat prior to being actually elected as UUA President, Rev. Peter Morales said -

"I don’t know how many of you have actually been to 25 Beacon Street but it reeks of privilege and hierarchy – just walking the building, the photographs one sees, so that’s really like the iconography one sees."

during a 2009 UUA Presidential election debate with the *other* UUA Presidential candidate Rev. Dr. Laurel Hallman.

I seems that Rev. Peter Morales has chosen the Big Fat U*U Fate of adding to 25 Beacon Street's reeking of privilege and hierarchy rather than reducing it. . .



A still frame from a *Bottom* Secret U*U Jihad spy video camera docU*Umentary movie *captures* Rev. Peter Morales applying some deodorant at the 2011 UUA GA in Charlotte NC in a quite fU*Utile effort to cover up and hide the fact that, in his Big Fat U*U Capacity as the President of the UUA, he now "reeks of privilege" himself. . .


Oh dear. . .

I *do* hope that I am not guilty of demonizing and marginalizing
UUA President Peter Morales just because of which group or tribe he belongs too.

Comments