The Litany Against Fear Of The Emerson Avenger Courtesy Of Frank Herbert With A Little Help From His Friends TEA & RE

The Litany Against Fear Of The Emerson Avenger is as follows -

I must not fear The Emerson Avenger.

Fear is the mind-killer.

Fear of TEA is the little-death that brings total obliteration of the U*U World.

I will face my fear of The Emerson Avenger.

I will permit TEA to pass over me and through me.

And when TEA has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see TEA's path.

Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. . .

Only my hypocritical U*U ass will remain.


The Litany Against Fear Of The Emerson Avenger is NOT to be confU*Used with the Litany Against Fear Of Peacebang. . .

It is rumored that Senator Bill Napoli used the Litany Against Fear of Peacebang when *the* Reverend Doctor Victoria Weinstein aka Vicki The Impaler anally impaled him on the Statue of Liberty's torch as Big Fat U*U Retribution for his Big Fat U*U Faux Pas. The Litany Against Fear of Peacebang helped him to withstand the excruciating agony of Peacebang's "less than civil" Dis-O-BDSM.

Comments