Imagine I Am An Idiot. Now Imagine I Am In The U*U Movement. Butt Wait U*Us, I Repeat Myself. . .

The following "less than polite" butt *really* quite amU*Using plagU*Urized Emerson Avenger comment cum blog post is brought to U*Us courtesy of Samuel Clemens aka Mark Twain, by way of the inter*connected and inter*dependent inter*webs of Rev. W. Frederick Wooden's 'But Then, I Repeat Myself' blog post. Quite evidently Rev. Wooden did not feel that my suppressed comment, which not entirely (in)appropriately "parroted" and parodied the "less than flattering" words about the U.S. Congress that Rev. Fred Wooden posted to his 'Aside From The Oblivious' blog, was worthy of being seen by U*Us on his blog -

"Imagine I am an idiot. Now imagine I am in The U*U Movement. Butt wait, I repeat myself." :-)

Happy New Year Fred!

Hopefully you got a Big Fat U*U ChU*Uckle out of this, or at least found it *moderately* amU*Using, even if you censor it aka U*U Hole it.

Comments