UU World Magazine Editor Christopher L. Walton Is S*O*O*O Glad That The Emerson Avenger Set Up Shop In The Big Fat U*U Blogosphere

Butt don't take *my* word for it U*Us, take Chris Walton's word for it as posted in this comment on the 'That Post About Philo*crites' post on ChaliceChick's U*U blog about an hour ago.

Here is my response to those kind words of Chris Walton -

"I'm so glad you and the other Beliefnet refugees set up shop in the blogosphere."

Thank you for these kind words, CW. :-)

And here is the *other* comment that I submitted to that ChaliceChick post about Philocrites prior to seeing those kind words of Christopher L. Walton -

Indeed, Philocrites *was* the Big Fat U*U Blog that *really* got me started blogging. :-)

Seriously U*Us. . .

Well it wasn't the Philocrites blog itself so much as its owner and "moderator" aka "memory hole" operator UU World magazine editor Christopher L. Walton who censored and suppressed aka "memory holed" pretty much every single comment that I ever submitted to it (right up to the Big Fat U*U Bitter End) and absolU*Utely insisted that I get my own damned blog.

So I did. :-)

Not inappropriately right around Hallowe'en, and The Day of the Corpse-Cold Unitarian Dead, and All U*U Souls Day. :-)

And the U*U blogosphere has been a bit louder ever since, although the loud and proud Peacebang gives (gave?) me a run for my money every now and then. ;-)

Here's the (in)appropriate jU*UveNile "dick waving" U*U Tube video that I posted in a parting shot comment to Chris Walton's corpse-cold Unitarian Philocrites blog as a quite loving tribute that he none-the-less chose the Big Fat U*U Fate of promptly "memory holing". . . Maybe Chris was just standing on tradition or something.

I *must* get around to blogging about the U*U Blog Graveyard one of these days since it *does* seem to be experiencing considerably more growth than The U*U Movement is these days. OTOH It does seem that brand-spanking new U*U blogs are popping up quite regularly, and I know for a fact that there a good number of existing U*U blogs that are not listed in UUpdates.net or other lists of U*U blogs.

Hasta La Vista Philocrites!

Comments