Garrison Keillor And Alienating Bigoted Hurtful Unitarian*Universalists - What's The Connection?

I just found the following comment directed at humorist, satirist, and Big Fat U*U Baiter Garrison Keillor by a Jewish musician in the comments section of the Chicago Tribune's online publication of Garrison Keillor's Op/Ed "rant" against Unitarian*Universalists aka U*Us rewriting of traditional Christmas carols in ways that knowingly and willfuly "memory hole" aka *exclude* (if not *alienate*) God and Jesus etc. by way of the 'Garrison Keillor falls flat' post on my very good friend fundamentalist atheist bigot extraordinaire P. Z. Myers' Pharyngula blog -

"I'm amazed that somebody who puts on the air a weekly act of appearing compassionate, magnanimous, and warm is capable of writing something so alienating, bigoted, and hurtful."

Do U*Us See What *I* See?

Do U*Us "Hear" What *I* "Hear"?

I am pretty sure that it happened again today. . .

Just as it happens pretty much *every* week on any given Sunday in any given U*U "Welcoming Congregation" throughout the U*U World.



Do enjoy this YouTube video of the comparatively modern and "progressive" Christmas carol 'Do You Hear What I Hear?' sung by Carrie Underwood. Who knows? Maybe there's more there than immediately meets the ear for those U*Us who actually practice the "art of listening". . .

Comments