Denial Is Not A River In Egypt But It IS A Big Fat U*U Part Of The DIM Thinking Denial, Ignorance & Minimization Of U*U Injustices & Abuses

That Big Fat U*U Hypocrites quite regularly engage in. . .

I guess one of my New Year's resolutions will have to be to try to respond to the DIM Thinking, and indeed just plain dim thinking as in stupid, blog posts on the Robin Edgar Sucks blog. Towards that Big Fat U*U End I will herewith respond to the most recent Robin Edgar Sucks blog post titled 'Robin Edgar’s Denials' -

:Robin Edgar loves to accuse Unitarian Universalists of denial and hypocrisy. How about his own denials?

Actually I would *positively* love it if Unitarian*Universalists gave me little or no reason to accuse them of denial and or hypocrisy but, quite regrettably for everyone *concerned*. . . U*Us give me plenty of reason to accuse them of both denial and hypocrisy, to say nothing of what Dee Miller describes as DIM Thinking which is the Denial, (Willful) Ignorance and Minimization of unethical behavior.

God knows that I have never encountered a group of people who are so obstinately if not obsessively inclined towards Denying, Willfully Ignoring, and Minimizing their own injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy.

*Really* U*Us. God does in fact know that. . .

It's called Divine Omnsicience. Google it. . .

So what about my own denials oh so Anonymouse U*U?

What exactly have I denied or am in denial of?

Let's see. . .

:He says he’s not obsessed with UUs, and that he’s only against what he considers unethical behavior by UUs.

That is correct and anyone who bothers to freely and responsibly search for the truth and meaning of most of my blog posts and comments about the unethical behavior of U*Us can readily see that the behavior that I am complaining about is unethical to say the least, except of course when I deal with U*U stupidity which is not particularly unethical, or not at all unethical, just stupid, sometimes bone-headedly stupid. . . Not that U*Us who engage in unethical behavior of various kinds aren't just a tad stupid too.

:So why does he insert “U*U” everywhere he can, even the most trivial and irrelevant?

Because I happen to think that it is a hilarious gaffe aka fi*ass*co that *resigned* CUC Executive Director Mary Bennett chose the dU*Ubious fate of no doubt quite unwittingly but ever so U*Unilaterally deciding to insert famous U*U Kurt Vonnegut Jr.'s "picture of an asshole" between the Twin Cheeks of what *was* UUism in order to symbolize the much vaunted "inclusiveness" of what she and other U*Us call The U*U Movement. Let's face it U*Us, I am dealing with U*U "shit" of various kinds so when Mary Bennett quite asininely made UUs look like U*Us aka asses I decided to ahem *run* with it. . .

Am I mocking U*Us?

Am I ridiculing U*Us?

U*U bet I am. . .

Why? U*Us ask?

Because U*Us mock and ridicule me and other people all the time, and even go so far as to allow intolerant and/or abusive U*U ministers to mock and ridicule me and other people with complete impunity aka not the slightest accountability.

Get a clue U*Us.

Get a clue from the photograph that illustrated the first Montreal Mirror news report about my protest against the mocking and ridiculing of me and my monotheistic religious beliefs by fundamentalist atheist bigots like ever so "Humanist" U*U "pastor" Rev. Ray Drennan and former president of the Board of the Unitarian Church of Montreal Frank Greene.

In case myopic short-sighted U*Us can't read the "fine print" on the picket sign it says -

A CHURCH WHERE YOUR BELIEFS ARE RIDICULED*

* BY THE MINISTER

Gotta love that ever so prophetic use of *resigned* CUC Executive Director Mary Bennett's ever so *inclusive* and useful asterisk, years before she inserted it into her rather insU*Ulting U asterisk U. . .

No U*Us?

U*Us know the one. . . It's the article by former Montreal Mirror investigative reporter Jacquie Charlton and (in)appropriately titled -

'Spitting In God's Eye'

The one that rightly, and quite insightfully. . . noted that I had been subjected to "heaps of scorn from administrators of the Unitarian Church", to say nothing of plenty of its regular members. . . If U*Us can't take sh*it, all I can say is that they should not dish sh*it oU*Ut to me and other people. . . I will tone down my *act* when I see U*U ministers being held properly accountable by the UUA and its very aptly named Ministerial *Fellowship* Committee for their "insulting and defamatory language" and other verbal and psychological abuse and harassment etc. of me and other people.

:Why only negative visions of UUs?

Actually anyone who bothers to read my comments on U*U blogs will see that I do not have *only* negative visions of UUs and that I will hand out compliments and praise when there is some reason to do so. It is not *my* fault* that U*Us say and do so many negative things to me and other people that I feel obliged to expose and denounce in order that the "negative visions of U*Us" (ass it were. . .) are responsibly dealt with by the UUA and implicated U*U "churches". Since the cowardly anonymous writer(s) of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog brought up the subject of "only" aka *exclusively* negative visions perhaps they can explain why U*Us allow Rev. Ray Drennan, Frank Greene and John Inder, and to many other U*Us to slander and defame Creation Day as a "cult" with complete impunity? Perhaps they can explain why U*Us U*U World*wide have happily allowed Rev. Ray Drennan and too many other U*Us to slander and defame me, indeed demonize and marginalize me. . . as a "crazy" "psychotic" "nutcase" and even a "dangerously deranged psycho/sociopath" with complete impunity aka zero accountability? Perhaps the writer(s) of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog can aim considerably higher in the U*U World and deal with the "only" aka *exclusively* negative visions of the vast majority of other religions in the world courtesy of Rev. Peter Morales in his "stump speech" announcing his candidacy for President of the UUA that he kind of "messed up". . . Where are the positive visions of *any* religion other than the "tiny, declining, fringe religion" known as Unitarian*Univeralism aka U*Uism aka The U*U Movement in that rather "messed up" sermon of Rev. Peter Morales?

Do tell U*Us. . .

And do tell why virtually no one complained about Rev. Peter Morales' "only" aka exclusively negative vision of those "obsolete religions, created for another time" that *only* "lead to tribalism, violence, suspicion, hatred, and oppression" and "contribute to the darkness" of "hatred, injustice, prejudice, ignorance" etc. etc.

:Why whenever someone questions or criticizes him, he jumps to the conclusion they are UU?

I don't. I am quite aware that sometimes non-U*Us criticize me, sometimes about things that have absolutely nothing to do with U*Uism, although even these non-U*Us are sometimes "U*Us" if U*Us catch my drift. . .

:He says he’s not a stalker.

Did I really? Anyway why not freely and responsibly look up the truth and meaning of the word "stalker" in a good dictionary?

:What do you call picketing a church for ten years, demanding that they meet with him?

I call it "peaceful public protest" or possibly "non-violent direct action" and so would most people. . . What do you call victims of clergy sexual abuse and other clergy abuse protesting in front of a Roman Catholic church for several years if not a decade or more? What do you call picketing an Israeli consulate for several years, if not a decade or more, demanding that Israel makes peace with Palestinians? All three of these things happen in Montreal, indeed I have seen Montreal Unitarians participating in the Israeli consulate protest. I might even have the photos to prove it somewhere.

I have a much better question for U*Us. . .

What do you call a "church" that totally ignores a legitimate peaceful public protest against injustices, abuses, and hypocrtisy that it is clearly and unequivocally guilty of either directly perpetrating or indirectly perpetuating?

Can U*Us say *hypocritical*?

What do U*Us call a "church" that obstinately refuses to engage in the dialogue and conflict resolution procedures that are necessary to resolve a conflict in a manner that actually honors and upholds U*U principles and ideals?

U*Us tell me. . .

:Why the relentless emails, letters, Youtube videos (oh, right, “U*U Tube”) and lengthy and multiple comments on other people’s blogs?

Why the *relentless*, if not *obsessive*. . . DIM Thinking Denial, Ignorance, and Minimization of the *content* of those allegedly "relentless" emails, letters, and U*UTube videos most of which are actually spaced several weeks, if not several months, apart U*Us? There would be no need for me to repeat myself, or indeed complain about brand-spanking new U*U injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy if U*Us had responded appropriately to the initial letters that were written way back in 1996. . . and had refrained from engaging in any of the additional U*U injustices and abuses which have only aggravated, escalated, and significantly prolonged the ludicrously drawn out "War of the U*U World".

But no. . .

The only reason that I am "relentless" in the pursuit of some genuine justice and equity, if not some non-existent U*U compassion. . . is because U*Us in Montreal and Boston and throughout the U*U World are so relentless, or indeed *obsessive*. . . in their DIM Thinking Denial, Ignornace and Minimization of the injustices, abuses and hypocrisy that I am complaining about and their obstinately stubborn *refusal* to provide the slightest justice, equity, or compassion to me and other victims of U*U clergy misconduct and/or other U*U injustices and abuses.

I have said it before but it obviously bears repeating. The only reason that I have "picketed" the Unitarian Church of Montreal for over a decade now is because DIM Thinking Montreal Unitarians, to say nothing of DIM Thinking U*Us in Boston and elsewhere in the U*U World have abjectly failed and obstinately refused to responsibly address and redress the proverbial *root causes* of my peaceful public protest against well-documented U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy.

:Why does he spend so much time tracking down anonymous commenters, so he can “expose” and harass them?

Actually I don't spend much time tracking down anonymous commenters. Usually it is all too easy to figure out who these "Anonymous" U*Us are, especially since I added site statistics to this blog. That being said, the stated purpose of this blog, which may be read at the top of the page, is to *expose* and *denounce* U*U injustices, abuses and hypocrisy; so. . . if a cowardly anonymous U*U posts a hypocritical comment that perpetrates or perpetuates any U*U injustices or abuses I feel that it is part of my mandate to *expose* them aka "out" them. The same *principle* applies to hypocritical U*U bloggers who have anonymous or pseudonymous blogs like Peacebang aka Rev. Victoria Weinstein once had a while back or Rev. Earl UU Koteen has with the 'Calling Ministers' blog which was effectively anonymous other than to those "in the know" until just a few days ago, when Rev. Christine Robinson more or less "outed" Earl for me. . .

:We are even aware of one case where he released confidential medical information in an attempt to discredit someone.

Really? I am not aware of any such case. Do feel free to enlighten me. To the best of my knowledge and recollection I have never released any *confidential* medical information about anyone to discredit them. Heck I haven't even released any of the confidential emails I have from a variety of U*U ministers and U*U lay people like ChaliceChick and Joel Monka etc. God knows that I could publicly embarrass a few more outrageously hypocritical U*Us if I ever did release some of the "less than excellent" emails that I have received from these U*Us, including "less than excellent" U*U ministers over the years, not the least of them being some of the emails that I received from Peacebang. I seem to recall that U*U blogger Steve Caldwell received one or two of *those* but it seems that the Liberal Faith Development blog post in which Steve spoke about receiving insulting emails from the manic, if not manic depressive. . . mind of Peacebang has been "memory holed".

Butt. . . If you are in fact referring to my comparatively recent talking about Rev. Victoria Weinstein's professionally *diagnosed* mental illness of Panic Anxiety Disorder it is hardly *confidential* medical information if Rev. Victoria Weinstein blogs about it on her Peacebang blog(s). Right? So just what "confidential medical information" have I allegedly released oh so Anonymous one? Or are you just spewing more misleading U*U misinformation and disinformation like that non-existent "chair throwing incident" that "Anonymouse U*U From Montreal" libelously wrote about but never substantiated because it simply never happened, at least not with me being involved in it if there actually was some kind of "chair throwing incident" at the Unitarian Church of Montreal? Who knows? Maybe Rev. Ray Drennan *threw* another Big Fat U*U Fit and threw a chair at someone in his uncontrolled rage. . . Unfortunately for U*Us The Emerson Avenger, has much better control aka management of any anger that he may occasionally feel, and thus almost never throws a fit let alone a chair.

:He also denies being a bully.

Do I?

Bully for U*Us. . .

If I am a bit of a "bully" these days it is only because I have been repeatedly and quite continuously subjected to *real* bullying by U*Us for over a decade now.

Wikipedia defines bullying as -

Bullying is repeated acts over time that involves a real or perceived imbalance of power with the more powerful child or group attacking those who are less powerful. (U.S. Dept. of Justice, Fact Sheet #FS-200127) Bullying can be verbal harassment, physical assault, or other more subtle methods of coercion such as manipulation. Bullying can be defined in many different ways. Although the UK currently has no legal definition of bullying,[2] some US states have laws against it. Bullying is usually done to coerce others by fear or threat.[3] Bullying can be prevented when children are taught social skills to successfully interact with people. This will help them to be productive adults when interacting with bothersome people.[4]

Guess where *that* definition of bullying puts a *group* known as The U*U Movement oh so bothersome Anonymouse U*U. . . Sorry but by *definition* bullying involves an imbalance of power or strength. So perhaps you can explain to everyone how I am more powerful that any number of "less than excellent" U*U ministers who bully me and other people in various ways. Please do explain how I am more powerful than the Board and congregation of the Unitarian Church of Montreal who not only allowed Rev. Ray Drennan and other fundamentalist atheist bigots to bully me but bullied me themselves by using variety of coercive strong-arm tactics to try to force me to drop my legitimate grievances arising from the bullying of Rev. Ray Drennan and Frank Greene et al. Am I more powerful than the UUA and its tight knit *gang* called the Ministerial *Fellowship* Committee who, as is so often the case when bullying occurs, did fuck all to rein in the bully? What about former UUA President Rev. Dr. John Asshat Buehrens? Am I more powerful than him? I seem to recall that very early in this conflict UUA President John Buehrens pretty much bullied me by berating me for daring to calmly and briefly share my concerns about Rev. Ray Drennan's anti-religious intolerance and bigotry and *interconnected* web of insults, name-calling, harassment and attack(s). . .

AFA*I*AC All *I* am doing is kicking U*U bullies in the balls in order to dissuade them from their bullying of me and other people. Of course *some* Big Fat U*U Bullies don't have any balls, which may explain why they continue to bully people even after having had a few humiliating kicks in the crotch delivered to them courtesy of The Emerson Avenger. If my memory serves me well aka if I remember correctly, and I am pretty sure it does. . . I long ago warned U*Us that I had adopted a policy of returning abuse for abuse at my discretion. I dare say that *that* warning to U*Us was very publicly delivered in an "electronic communication" in a public forum over seven "less than lucky" years ago now. . . Is it *my* fault if U*Us do a piss poor job of actually practising the "art of listening" that they "preach" about in their effectively fraudulent and apparently quite "obsolete" religious propaganda?

:This from someone who threatens bloggers who moderate their comments with retribution if they refuse to publish his comments.

I am not opposed to reasonable (dare I say "moderate") "moderation" of my critical comments. If one or two comments are a bit *too* hot for *some* U*Us to handle I can live with that, but U*Us who censor and suppress my legitimate comments that expose and denounce various U*U injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy are active participants in the U*U cover-up and (dare I say it?) *denial* of those U*U injustices and abuses that I am bringing to the attention of U*Us. They are effectively complicit collaborators and colluders with the perpetrators and perpetuators of the U*U injustices and abuses that I am trying to expose. They are very much what criminal law calls "accessories after the fact" AFA*I*AC, and are thus deserving of some retribution which usually only consists of exposing and denouncing their censorship and suppression of my comments.

Poor things. . .

How these Big Fat U*U Hypocrites must suffer from the Big Fat U*U "Retribution" aka "bullying" of The Emerson Avenger.

:Not to mention the insults and name-calling, harassment and attacks.

ExcU*Use me oh so Anonymous U*U but *my* "insults and name-calling, harassment and attacks" are almost always in quite direct retaliation aka retribution for "insults and name-calling, harassment and attacks" that U*Us in general, and "less than excellent" U*U ministers (aka verbally and psychologically *abusive* U*U clergy) in particular. . . are clearly and unequivocally *guilty* of directly perpetrating and/or indirectly perpetuating. If U*Us can't *take* The Emerson Avenger's "retribution" up their hypocritical U*Us they should get out of the Big Fat U*U Bitchin' or stop condoning it and effectively approving of it aka being *complicit* in it.

Got it Anonymouse U*U?

:Or his falsely accusing another blogger of plagiarizing him.

Can you prove that I *falsely* accused the late and quite lamentable Rev. Dr. Timothy W. Jensen aka Rev. StinkyVestments of plagiarizing me Anonymouse U*U? I think not. . . The fact of the matter is that I had, and still have, very reasonable grounds to believe that he plagiarized me and there was, and still is. . . strong physical evidence that all but conclusively proves that Rev. Tim Jensen did in fact "borrow" my original words and ideas about the "phoenix" perceivable in the 2008 electoral map from my comment about it on the 'Purple America' post of Rev. Christine Robinson's iminister blog. How do *you* explain the undeniable fact that the rather small "thumbnail" image of the map that Rev. Dr. Timothy UU. Jensen used to illustrate his 'Can You Name This Creature' blog post is exactly the same size as the thumbnail image in Rev. Robinson`s blog post *and* contains the following information in its URL -

purple+america2

Just like the URL for the exact same "thumbnail" image in Rev. Christine Robinson's 'Purple America' blog post. . . Based on the available physical evidence, most *reasonable* people of intelligence and conscience will agree that, at minimum. . . I have abundant reasonable grounds to believe that Rev. Dr. Tim Jensen saw my comment on Rev. Christine Robinson's blog, if not the original StumbleUpon blog post it linked to, and pU*Urloined not only my original words and ideas but the thumbnail image that illustrated Rev. Robinson's blog post. Do let me know when you come up with a better explanation of how and where Rev. Tim Jensen obtained *that* "thumbnail" image. Heck I haven't even mentioned yet that the ever so "eclectic" Reverend Doctor Timothy W. Jensen "confessed" in the 'Old Habits Die Hard' post of his 'One Day Isle' blog to buying books well in advance to use as sermon material when he lacked inspiration.

His exact words are -

"And I caught myself at a discount book rack today, purchasing a title that caught my eye but which I have no intention of reading any time soon, simply because the price was right, I knew it would be hard to find later, and I knew that It would "preach" -- that is to say, that if I ever found myself caught late in the week without a good idea for Sunday morning, I could spend a few hours with this book and come up with SOMETHING to say for twenty minutes that would not be either a waste of my time or the time of those good people who had come to church that week in the hopes of feeling inspired by something I had to say."

If Rev. Tim Jensen committed the "sin of ommission" of failing aka neglecting to acknowledge those books and their authors in his Sunday sermons that were "inspired" by them that is pretty much plagiarism in my books, it is certainly a very close parallel to what appears to have happened with *my* original words and ideas. . . Thanks for providing an excuse for presenting that brand-spanking new information about Rev. Dr. Timothy Jensen's rather questionable proclivity aka "old habit" of using other people's words and ideas in his "preaching" when he was at a loss for words as it were.

:Robin Edgar wants people to think his is a crusade against “injustices, abuses and hypocrisy.” We would suggest that the best place to start is in his own house.

Sorry Anonymouse U*U but there is very little hypocrisy on this blog. Unlike outrageously hypocritical U*Us in deep capital 'D' DIM Thinking Denial of U*U injustices and abuses I fully acknowledge engaging in "insults and name-calling" in retaliation aka retribution for U*U "insults and name-calling" directed at me and other people. Do try and find the slightest evidence of U*Us in positions of authority at the Unitarian Church of Montreal or the UUA aka Unitarian Universalist Association responsibly acknowledging that Rev. Ray Drennan and Rev. Victoria Weinstein aka Peacebang, or indeed any number of other verbally and psychologically abusive U*U clergy, are guilty of engaging in "insults and name-calling" and "harassment and attacks" to say nothing of demonization and marginalization of me and other people or groups.

I dare say that U will be shit out of Big Fat U*U Luck. . .

The day that the Unitarian Church of Montreal and the UUA responsibly acknowledge allowing the obnoxious and abusive U*U "pastors" Rev. Ray Drennan and Rev. Victoria Weinstein, to say nothing of Rev. Cynthia P. Cain and other "less than excellent" U*U ministers, to insult, "name-call", harass and attack me and/or other people is the day that I begin to tone down my *act* here and elsewhere on the internet.

Not before. . .

The UUA and Unitarian Church of Montreal could do worse than make New Year's resolutions to confess to their numerous sins of commission and ommission and to start to provide some genuine restorative justice to me and other people who have been insulted, "name-called", harassed and attacked, or otherwise demonized and marginalized by verbally and psychologically abusive U*U clergy.

Until this finally happens, insulting and defamatory or otherwise verbally abusive U*Us who di*sh*it out had better be prepared to *eat* it when The Emerson Avenger puts them on his U*U World-famous "Eat Your Words" Diet.

I dare say that the U*U Jihad Navy is making a New Year's Resolution here and now to invest in some River Patrol Boats aka Riverines so that the U*U Jihad Navy can freely and (ir)responsibly *engage* in its ongoing "gunboat diplomacy" on the deep and wide river of U*U Denial that flows into the Sea of U*U Hypocrisy that Big Fat U*U Lemmings have an "Old Habit" of jumping into off the High Cliffs Of U*U Hubris. Maybe we will just have to "borrow" a few from the U.S. Navy's SWCC aka Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewman*.



Well it looks like the brand-spanking New Year is off to a brand-spanking U*U start thanks to the cowardly anonymous U*U(s) who created the 'Robin Edgar Sucks' blog giving The Emerson Avenger yet another hypocritical U*U ass to chew out, not that I really need that additional U*U ammunition aka U*U shit. . .

Why does this all remind me of 'Apocalypse NoUU' U*Us? :-)





* Please note the singular "Crewman" as in Army Of One just like the AWESOMELY powerful One Man Army of The Emerson Avenger.

Comments