The Emerson Avenger

The Emerson Avenger is a "memory hole" free blog where censorship is scorned. This blog will "guard the right to know" about any injustices and abuses that corrupt Unitarian Universalism. Posters may speak and argue freely, according to conscience, about any injustices and abuses, or indeed hypocrisy, that they may know about so that the Avenger, in the form of justice and redress, may come surely and swiftly. . . "Slowly, slowly the Avenger comes, but comes surely." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

In 1992 I underwent a profound revelatory experience of God which revealed that the total solar eclipse "Eye of God" is a "Sign in the Heavens" that symbolizes God's divine omniscience. You may read about what Rev. Ray Drennan of the Unitarian Church of Montreal contemptuously dismissed as my "psychotic experience" here: http://revelationisnotsealed.homestead.com - This revelatory religious experience inspired me to propose an inter-religious celebration of Creation that would take place whenever a total solar eclipse took place over our planet. You may read about what Rev. Ray Drennan and other leading members of the Unitarian Church of Montreal falsely and maliciously labeled as a "cult" here: http://creationday.homestead.com - I am now an excommunicated Unitarian whose "alternative spiritual practice" includes publicly exposing and denouncing Unitarian*Universalist injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy. The Emerson Avenger blog will serve that purpose for me and hopefully others will share their concerns here. Dee Miller's term DIM Thinking is used frequently and appropriately on this blog. You may read more about what DIM Thinking is here - http://www.takecourage.org/defining.htm

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Don't Let The Bastards Get You Down. . . Don't Let The Big Fat U*U AssHats Get You Down Either. . .

Well that is more or less what one member of the American public told me in a private "electronic communication" in response to my bringing the Robin Edgar Sucks blog to his attention yesterday.

The exact quote was -

"Don't let the asshats get you down."

I just exercised my "artistic licence" by adding my now pretty much obligatory "Big Fat U*U" prefix before the word "asshats".

Here is what else he said in an "electronic communcation" in a more public internet forum -

A cyber bully stalker, proclaiming that Robin Edgar, is a cyberbully stalker. I would like to state, that I have been an online friend of Robin Edgar for a very long time now, and I would say I have never seen this person be a "cyberbully" and I know that I for one have never been "cyberstalked" by Robin Edgar. I think the anonymous asshat that started this website should really shit his or her knickers if Robin Edgar decides to go after them in a legal way.

Long live free speech, keep the faith Robin Edgar!

Peace.

end quote

I must say that I think that this StumbleUpon review of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog is really quite AWESOME! too.

No doubt it appeals to my much vaunted* narcissism. :-)

AWESOME! I wish I had my own hate page, but then not everyone can be as smart and insightful as RE. Gratz to Robin Edgar for this tribute. I bow before his greatness!




* Much vaunted by hypocritical U*U AssHats like the cowardly anonymous writer(s) of the Robin Edgar Sucks blog that is. . .

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home