It's Such A Perfect Day For Lou Reed & Bono & Skye Edwards & David Bowie & Suzanne Vega & Elton John & Burning Spear & Emmylou Harris & Tammy Wynette

& Shane MacGowan & Dr. John & Robert Cray & Evan Dando &
Joan Armatrading & Laurie Anderson & Tom Jones & last but not necessarily least. . . Heather Small to kick outrageously hypocritical Unitarian*Universalists in the balls, even if they don't have any. . . :-)

Who knows?

Perhaps The Emerson Avenger might be able to persU*Uade Sting and The Police to provide the "coup de grace" with the humiliating kick in the crotch that only Synchronicity II can deliver.

Or I suppose that *the* Rev. Dr. Eric Theodore Cartman III *could* just plagU*Urize Synchronicity II. . .

I hope that Unitarian*Universalist U*Us U*U World*wide will *appreciate* this BBC promotional video featuring Lou Reed's song 'Perfect Day' that The Emerson Avenger has seen fit to plagU*Urize in celebration of the 9th anniversary of his not so terribly humiliating false arrest on trumped up public nuisance charges thanks to the misguided *efforts* of the Totalitarian Unitarians at *The* Unitarian Church of Montreal aka The Church Of The "Less Than Perfect" Image.



Here are the plagU*Urized lyrics of Lou Reed's 'A Perfect Day' -

Just a perfect day,
Drink Sangria in the park,
And then later, when it gets dark,
We go home.

Just a perfect day,
Feed animals in the zoo
Then later, a movie, or two,
And then home.

Oh it's such a perfect day,
I'm glad I spent it with U*Us.
Oh such a perfect day,
U*U just keep me hanging on,
U*U just keep me hanging on.

Just a perfect day,
Problems all left alone,
Weekenders on our own.
It's such fun.
Just a perfect day,
U*U made me forget myself.
I thought I was someone else,
Someone good. . . Ya.

Oh it's such a perfect day,
I'm glad I spent it with U*U.
Oh such a perfect day,
U*U just keep me hanging on,
U*U just keep me hanging on.

U*U're going to reap just what U*U sow,
U*U're going to reap just what U*U sow,
U*U're going to reap just what U*U sow,
U*U're going to reap just what U*U sow. . .

Comments