The Emerson Avenger

The Emerson Avenger is a "memory hole" free blog where censorship is scorned. This blog will "guard the right to know" about any injustices and abuses that corrupt Unitarian Universalism. Posters may speak and argue freely, according to conscience, about any injustices and abuses, or indeed hypocrisy, that they may know about so that the Avenger, in the form of justice and redress, may come surely and swiftly. . . "Slowly, slowly the Avenger comes, but comes surely." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

In 1992 I underwent a profound revelatory experience of God which revealed that the total solar eclipse "Eye of God" is a "Sign in the Heavens" that symbolizes God's divine omniscience. You may read about what Rev. Ray Drennan of the Unitarian Church of Montreal contemptuously dismissed as my "psychotic experience" here: http://revelationisnotsealed.homestead.com - This revelatory religious experience inspired me to propose an inter-religious celebration of Creation that would take place whenever a total solar eclipse took place over our planet. You may read about what Rev. Ray Drennan and other leading members of the Unitarian Church of Montreal falsely and maliciously labeled as a "cult" here: http://creationday.homestead.com - I am now an excommunicated Unitarian whose "alternative spiritual practice" includes publicly exposing and denouncing Unitarian*Universalist injustices, abuses, and hypocrisy. The Emerson Avenger blog will serve that purpose for me and hopefully others will share their concerns here. Dee Miller's term DIM Thinking is used frequently and appropriately on this blog. You may read more about what DIM Thinking is here - http://www.takecourage.org/defining.htm

Friday, December 04, 2009

It's Such A Perfect Day For Lou Reed & Bono & Skye Edwards & David Bowie & Suzanne Vega & Elton John & Burning Spear & Emmylou Harris & Tammy Wynette

& Shane MacGowan & Dr. John & Robert Cray & Evan Dando &
Joan Armatrading & Laurie Anderson & Tom Jones & last but not necessarily least. . . Heather Small to kick outrageously hypocritical Unitarian*Universalists in the balls, even if they don't have any. . . :-)

Who knows?

Perhaps The Emerson Avenger might be able to persU*Uade Sting and The Police to provide the "coup de grace" with the humiliating kick in the crotch that only Synchronicity II can deliver.

Or I suppose that *the* Rev. Dr. Eric Theodore Cartman III *could* just plagU*Urize Synchronicity II. . .

I hope that Unitarian*Universalist U*Us U*U World*wide will *appreciate* this BBC promotional video featuring Lou Reed's song 'Perfect Day' that The Emerson Avenger has seen fit to plagU*Urize in celebration of the 9th anniversary of his not so terribly humiliating false arrest on trumped up public nuisance charges thanks to the misguided *efforts* of the Totalitarian Unitarians at *The* Unitarian Church of Montreal aka The Church Of The "Less Than Perfect" Image.



Here are the plagU*Urized lyrics of Lou Reed's 'A Perfect Day' -

Just a perfect day,
Drink Sangria in the park,
And then later, when it gets dark,
We go home.

Just a perfect day,
Feed animals in the zoo
Then later, a movie, or two,
And then home.

Oh it's such a perfect day,
I'm glad I spent it with U*Us.
Oh such a perfect day,
U*U just keep me hanging on,
U*U just keep me hanging on.

Just a perfect day,
Problems all left alone,
Weekenders on our own.
It's such fun.
Just a perfect day,
U*U made me forget myself.
I thought I was someone else,
Someone good. . . Ya.

Oh it's such a perfect day,
I'm glad I spent it with U*U.
Oh such a perfect day,
U*U just keep me hanging on,
U*U just keep me hanging on.

U*U're going to reap just what U*U sow,
U*U're going to reap just what U*U sow,
U*U're going to reap just what U*U sow,
U*U're going to reap just what U*U sow. . .

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home